Nova Freeform Office – Lenses at work
The occupational lens for small environments, Nova Office answers the needs of a wide range of professionals: doctors, chefs, musicians, artists, accountants, car mechanics and other workers requiring concentrated vision for up to 4 meters (13 feet). Based on Freeform Technology – 100% back surface technology, it ensures enhanced vision for contained work and hobby surroundings and helps relieve orthopedic problems resulting from vision discomfort.
Benefits of Nova Office
– The only occupational lens with 4 Dynamic Powers, including 2.25[D].
– Perfect for patients requiring additions as high as 3.50[D].Available in CR-39.
– Ensures a smooth transition from mid to near distance vision.
– Exceedingly low astigmatism level.
– Lens performance precisely matching user requirements.
– Clear, sharp vision for the computer, as well as the other side of the room.
– Specifically designed for small work environments, Nova Office is a sophisticated reading lens designed for all additions, including high adds. It guarantees crystal clear vision for the printed page, computer screen area and beyond.
Nova Office – Comparison
The only lens available with 4 dynamic powers.
Dispensing Details Easy to Fit!
Nova FF Office is easy to fit, similar to any progressive lens.
Check Prescription: Check the far-vision prescription and record it exactly as you would for a progressive lens or bifocal lens.
Height Measurement: Ensure that the selected frame has a minimum B- measurement of 29mm. In the B measurement, mark the fitting cross at the center of the pupil. Ensure the selected frame has at least minimum height of 16mm.
Lens Verification: Verify the reading prescription. If the total near-reading power is correct, the lens will perform optimally in all zones up to the maximum distance for that particular prescription.
[su_carousel source=”media: 3234,3233,3232,3231,3229,3228,3227″ limit=”5″ link=”custom” width=”8″ height=”6″ items=”7″ scroll=”5″ title=”no” arrows=”no” autoplay=”3500″ speed=”700″]